This rebuildable version of the CE4 cartomizer makes cleaning even easier as well as giving you the ability to replace the burnt out head when it needs replacing. The CE4 Replacement heads are sold separately.
It is made with a thick durable plastic with graduation marks printed on it. Since it is translucent, you can see how much liquid is left.
The heating element (coil) is fed with a long wick from the sealed fluid compartment surrounding it, preventing the typical wicking issues that plague other clearamizers. Vapor is passed through a sealed center tube. This cartomizer is great attachment for any EGO or KGO battery. Due to its size, this cartomizer is not recommended for smaller batteries like the 510 and 510-T models.
fill the cartomizer:
- Unscrew and remove the mouthpiece.
- Fill with 1.1ml to 1.6ml of e-liquid.
- DO NOT pour e-liquid into the center tube. That tube is for airflow.
- Insert the tip and screw it back on.
- Blow any liquid that may have gotten in the center tube into a paper towel by giving a quick blow on the mouthpiece.
- Give the cartomizer a quick shake or two and let the e-liquid feed into the wick for a minute or so.
- Screw onto your battery and start vaping.